Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Being the minority

DC,

it is the first day of raya Eid here, it is kind of wierd to have the jamuan raya after the Eid prayer, at usual the time after the prayer used to ask for forgiveness from parent and relative.

but to make thing easy, you will only ask forgiveness if you feel you done something bad, but for sure noone will remember which is the good and which is the bad...

when we had something across our mind we tend to see it is the best even if one have to against every one on the boat.

the conflict will only happen if one had argument with the others, but sometimes the minority should not be put aside while considering the majority superpower.

Last March, The country saw the tsunami, the majority?? loud their voice, but the `*****er` still day dreaming, hope the moon will fall on their palm,

such me myself here today, during this festive and on the very first day of Eid, I'm still working to earn my cool hard cash, and the fact I'm not in the majority put me in the situation where I'm not in the majority...

Working on the Eid festive season is just like making a 'lemang' and 'rendang' on the Christmas Day.

Perhaps, I should take a leave to celebrate this festive, asking the forgiveness from my parent, why should I work today??

Maybe asking for forgiveness could be done after the first day and owh Syawal got 30 days in a month, or maybe if one realize they did any wrong doing they don't need to wait the Eid festive season only to ask for forgiveness.

We can do it, Malaysia Boleh