Friday, September 26, 2008

Farewell Party

dc,

yesterday is the last day I working here,rather than making big noise in farewell party, I just prefer quiet and peace goodbye,

everyone seem confused of my action not to shout out my last goodbye, I believe this is not the end of the relationship,

I just want it lasting forever, I appreciate those supporting me here, teach a good value of living and how to earn cool hard cash even though I've to wake up early in the morning and travel 80 km daily.

That teach me a lot. Hope it was not the end of the wonderful journey.

today, I met some of them, even the High Council Meeting in PWTC cannot stop me to meet some of them, we've been chit chatting for some time, and the day will be remember as usual day b'coz it just an ordinary day, how we react to it make how special the day to us.

kudapan minda

pertolongan dari seorang mentor yang berguna adalah lebih baik dari pertolongan dari ribuan orang,

saudara mara, sahabat handai yang sentiasa bersama susah dan senang tidak kira hari perayaan apa pon...

serta jauhilah najis dadah, drug kills, don't you ever touch that....